Pagina 15 di 18 PrimaPrima ... 51314151617 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 141 a 150 di 179

Discussione: Iris Manager - Ultima versione e Topic ufficiale

L'avatar di Prometheus_91
    Iris Manager 1.60 Beta 2

What’s new:

- Added PSX emulation syscall level: it is no longer necessary to patch the emulators and versions can delete “patched”

- Works with ps1_netemu. Moreover, it is my choice RECOMMENDED smoother and games will I have to go wrong with ps1_emu, here are perfect

- Files are needed. Cue with the same name as the. Bin. Img, etc, to describe the audio tracks. If it contains only the binary data, Iris Manager generates its corresponding TOC. psx_storage default also generates a TOC enough for this type of game. As I can complete wakefulness psx_storage operation.

- Ability to load an external ROM to allow access to the transmission Memory Card (getting into a file dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4 ps1_rom.bin).

- If you press CIRCLE + EQUIS with external ROM enabled, runs ejected disc so you can access the PSX MC Manager without having to disconnect the USB device. Unplugging / replugging once, the disc will be mounted and run.

More details IMPORTANT iso.txt psx 1.60, within the file. Rar

regards

https://mega.co.nz/#!Il42jZBI!WKjf9W...3-7SMstXXiElAw
    L'universo è cambiamento; la nostra vita è il risultato dei nostri pensieri.

Senior Member L'avatar di Agrippa90
    adesso si vedono tutti con la smussatura attiva ......

invece di usare il ps1emu .....nelle opzioni nel manager dovete mettere su ps1netemu

Senior Member L'avatar di IceMan
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Prometheus_91 Visualizza Messaggio
    Sono stati rilasciati due file 1 - Traduzione ita IrisManager (Language) Italian.pkg 2 - Tema Psx IrisManager (Theme) PSone.pkg compatibile con l'ultima versione ..
    Sono ancora compatibile con la 1.55?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Every men dream but not equally"

Senior Member L'avatar di Foxdie89
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da IceMan Visualizza Messaggio
    Sono ancora compatibile con la 1.55?
    io ho provato solo la lingua ITA ed ho messo Iris versione 1.60 Beta 4 ed è tt ita

Senior Member L'avatar di IceMan
    OK grazie...ora lo scarico anche io :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Every men dream but not equally"

Celtic Extreme Warrior

versione 2.0: http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/p...anager-4-x.rar
    What's new:

- Ported entire project PSL1GHT v2 (hence the version jump)

- Added languages ​​within Iris Manager: press START, go to Tools (Tools) and the second option veraás "Pitinglis". Well, give with X until "talk" Christian [+risas]

There is an option "Custom (from file)" to add other languages, such as Catalan or other individuals of our land. I have not included in that if I see ass, ass want and will start asking everyone their language, and I can not deal with all that when you add new stuff!. Still, if you send me the translations for me to include them in and so that other people can use them, especially

- Now is not verified language.ini version. That is, if the language has the required entry Iris, decision and if not, ignore it and use the one with default (this should have done so long ago [+risas] )

- Fixed the problem that the FTP files not truncated.

- Fixed the problem that Iris gave error opening more than two files in asynchronous transfers. Fixed the problem of directory and file permissions to delete.

- Added a new option "Tools" for those who have broken the controller, that you can launch PSX games in ISO and it is unknown where possible all that goes into BDVD and makes mounting Miralatijera asked me to to launch the games from APP_HOME (basically the same as it was to ride on BDVD HDD0 BD Emu using the option, only now and it is always added riding / dev_usb00x on / dev_bdvd). For now is all experimental so be patient until Miralatijera of the key easier than I provide software support and provided tools and sources to compile XD

- This will not like Miralatijera [+risas] : To launch PSX, removes "disco" or "light". This is so, because in PSX must observe the green LED when changing discs. In all other ways, I respect, that if [jaja]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hai trovato interessante ciò che ha scritto il mio amico umbeboy? allora clicca sulla stellina qui a fianco!

Senior Member L'avatar di Agrippa90
    Codice:
    nuovo update per IrisManager che giunge alla  versione 2.11

Supports the custom firmwares: 3.41 (Hermes), 3.55 (Kmeaw), 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug), 4.31 CFW and 4.21 DEX.
    Changelog 2.11
    - Fixed problem with usleep in PSX emulator
    - Fixed problems with truncated UTF8 strings
    - Fixed a problem when exiting the application after using the keyboard osk

link download : Download irismanager-4-x-2.11.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Celtic Extreme Warrior

Iris Manager 2.15
    Changelog:

Fixed problem of authentication in PS3 discs when copying: if a problem occurs, the disc is ejected and auto load again, but has added a check for that to happen as little as possible or simply not happen.
    Added SQUARE button to eject / load disk.
    Now the disc into the tray stops after two minutes of inactivity approximate
    Added L3/R3 to change category of games. Terminated L2/R2 buttons
    Added syscall and jjolano libnet with FTP v2.3 (there is a version 3.0 with improvements, but I do not have the source code. The 2.3 is the one on github)
    Added new system font with Japanese characters (and Western) to display the title of the game (you can not add language Japanese Iris in this way: it’s just for game titles)
    Some tweaks psx_payload
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Qswj0RJB!L9pbUx...IyhbIuil5xQMUE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hai trovato interessante ciò che ha scritto il mio amico umbeboy? allora clicca sulla stellina qui a fianco!

Extreme User
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da umbeboy Visualizza Messaggio
    grazie umbe,lo provero'!!!

L'avatar di Prometheus_91
    hai sbagliato sezione
    L'universo è cambiamento; la nostra vita è il risultato dei nostri pensieri.